The following services are provided for Syracuse University students, faculty, and staff:
- Interlibrary Loan: If you need an item we don't have, we will request it from another institution via Interlibrary Loan. The typical turnaround for a book is 5 - 7 days.
- Article-to-Go: Requests for articles, book chapters and technical papers are scanned and delivered electronically. The typical turnaround for scans is 24 hours.
- Library-to-Go Delivery Services: Delivery of items to departmental offices for faculty, staff and graduate students only. To register, email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Library to Go." Please include your name, status and department in the email.
- Request & Hold: From the Libraries' catalog, select "Request this item" to have a book pulled from the stacks and held at your preferred service desk, locker or delivered (distance patrons only). You will notified via email when the item is ready.
- Distance Students: We ship items (including interlibrary loan) to distance students who live more 30 miles from campus.
Enter your user information below. Then press the Logon to ILLiad button to continue. If you do not have an NetID or have questions, please contact email@example.com.
SU Law faculty, students, and staff
must use the Law Library for ILL services
SUNY ESF faculty, students, and staff
must use Moon Library for ILL services
Alumni and members of the community
may obtain interlibrary loan service from
Onondaga County Public Library.
Other Libraries and Institutions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org